Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Week 9 Deals Of The Week

While I have taken some time off from writing this blog, I have not taken any time off from DFS play on @DraftKings.  This season has been quite fruitful for me this season.  While I have not won a large GPP jack pot, I have been in the mix each and every week.  In addition, I have netted strong results from my cash game LU's.

You can find me on Twitter @Brian_Eilering

There are several fantastic plays to take advantage of this week so let's get to it.  Starting with QB's and RB's, here are some players that will find their way to most of my LU cards.

QB
If you are looking to save a few bucks at QB, look no further than Derek Carr at $5500.  Adding Carr at QB offers you much more flexibility at the WR position where Draft Kings PPR format all but requires you to nail down quality players at
that position.



Tom Brady ($8500) is most likely highest scoring QB this week, while I will not be using him this week (I wouldn't tell you not to) I will be taking advantage of his points at other positions.

Eli Manning ($6900) should continue his hot streak going up against a woeful TB team that gives up points to passers in bunches.  I don't think his price reflects his play.  Odell Beckham is now fully healthy and the play of Manning is showing it.  Ride the hot hand while his price is still low.


Running Back
Injuries play a major factor in taking advantage of a market that is at times slow to react.  As Ben Roethlisberger gets the rust knocked off, DeAngelo Williams ($5500) steps into one of the best spots any RB of his caliber can ask for.  His pass catching ability makes him one of the more attractive players this week.  I do believe he will be owned heavily, I don't see myself fading him.  There is just too much value there enabling us to  take advantage at the WR position.  It should be noted that Williams led all RB's in the weeks LaVeon Bell was out earlier in the season.

Jeremy Langford ($4000) is another RB stepping into a prime situation.  When Matt Forte went down, Langford played every snap following the injury.  While I don't think Langford is quite as gifted as Matt Forte, his price tells us to PLAY HIM!  Another player I will be using across the board.

Other RB's to consider
Until Todd Gurley ($6900) slows down, he's a solid cash game play each and every week.  His big play potential also makes him a very attractive GPP play for a player quickly becoming the best RB in the NFL.

Devonte Freeman ($8000) is now the highest salaried RB on Draft Kings.  Freeman has not scored in the last two weeks but continues to bite of chunk plays running through tremendous holes the Atlanta OL is creating for him.  While he is double the price of Langford, I do feel like a TD or two could be in the cards this week against a 49er team who is right in the middle of a downward spiral.

Play Of The Week!
Again, injuries are something to keep our eyes on as we make our rosters.  Khiry Robinson is now done for the year and this is exactly a scenario where Mark Ingram ($6500) can step up, take a larger role, and make fantasy chicken salad for us.

CJ Spiller ($3100) offers a great value but I believe Ingram is the play here.  As Robinson goes down, I fully anticipate more red zone and goal line work for Ingram.  This is the exact kind of scenario that can help us take down one of those large GPP tournament games and also has a low floor to use in our cash game LU's.


No comments:

Post a Comment