Friday, November 6, 2015

Week 9 Line Up Cards

All of fantasy football in all formats is just a puzzle.  For DFS purposes, it is a puzzle that has a foundation in stats and numbers.  As I put together my different puzzle pieces, I often think what would happen if I were to use those pieces instead of the ones I chose.

Each week I believe I have located the correct puzzle pieces though often times I don't put them in the correct places.

Here are the puzzle pieces I think we should be using this week.

Line Up 1 - Strong Cash Game Card
PosPlayerFPTS
QBDerek Carr0swap out
RBJeremy Langford0swap out
RBD. Williams0swap out
WRAmari Cooper0swap out
WRA.J. Green9.3lock
WRAlshon Jeffery0swap out
TEBenjamin Watson0swap out
FLEXMark Ingram0swap out
DSTFalcons0swap out

Line Up 2 - GPP Card







No comments:

Post a Comment