Friday, January 1, 2016

Important Week 17 News Updates

Several of the players I recommended have changed their status for the week.  I have updated the section in the posts below but wanted to update everyone in one concise location.  I will not be using any of the players listed below in DFS unless some spectacular news breaks.



SUNDAY UPDATE:  Zack Miller INACTIVE:  I will pivot to Zach Ertz on all cards.  Money saved will upgrade defense unless I can piece the puzzle together another way.

SUDAY UPDATE:  Bilal Powell INACTIVE:  I will pivot some of my Cameron Artis-Payne cards to Chris Ivory.

Martavis Bryant:  Questionable with illness.  Markus Wheaton to see more looks.
Michael Floyd: Unknown injury, unknown status.  I pivoted to John Brown in each of my line ups.
Cameron Artis-Payne:  Jonathan Stewart officially ruled out.  I would start CAP in my contests with much more confidence.
Ted Ginn: Officially doubtful for Week 17.  I am hesitant on all Panthers.  May see extra rest.
Todd Gurley:  Gurley listed as doubtful.  I did not recommend Gurley, rather the opposite.  The point here is to possibly jump on an opportunity.  Tre Mason makes a nice Hail Mary play for just $3000.

Bilal Powell:  Listed as questionable but unlikely to play.  Another player I did not recommend but another opportunity.  Chris Ivory ($4400) should see more work with Powell out.  Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker may see more targets in the passing game as well.


Those are the big names for now, I will keep you posted.  If you have any specific questions about a player or situation, let me know.  Week 17 is a strange week for all of football.  If you don't stay on top of the important information, you will easily get burned on game day.


Tweet me @Brian_Eilering
Email me Br_Eilering@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment