Tuesday, October 14, 2014

This Weeks Daily Bargain Bin

As I go through each week and find the different players that will fill each of my line ups, I will make note and share them for you to use, poke fun at, curse me for, or simply just read.  Daily Fantasy Football can be both entertaining and frustrating in the literal blink of an eye.

I currently play on Draft Kings but will soon be opening an account on Fan Duel so I have access to those prices as well.  I prefer DK because they don't use a Kicker and utilize a flex instead.  I do not support Kickers in Fantasy Football, I think they are ridiculous, but that's another story for another day.

QB
Matthew Stafford ($7,000) vs New Orleans Saints
Stafford has not lived up to the billing I gave him at the beginning of the season.  Not even close.  But this is a match up that favors him greatly.  The Saints have had an awful time playing top level QB's on the road and that is just what they are doing this week.

Week 4 @ Dallas - Romo 262 Yards, 3 TD's, and 0 INT's
Week 1 @ Atlanta - Ryan 448 Yards, 3 TD's, and 0 INT''s

The Saints are one of only 3 teams with 1 INT on the season.  The are now in a trio with the likes of the NY Jets and the Jacksonville Jaguars.  The Saints lone interception was against Mike Glennon.  The Saints are allowing 268 YPG through the air which ranks them 25th in the NFL.

Stafford currently has 7 TD's to date, which isn't strong but his 4 INT's is a much better number for a guy known to fit the ball into windows most QB's wouldn't touch.

He's relatively cheap for what could be the top QB performance of the day.

Other QB plays I like going into Week 7

- Joe Flacco ($7,700) at home vs Atlanta.  I love and live in Atlanta but their defense is an absolute dumpster fire.  Cutler carved them up last week, Flacco will likely do the same this week.

- Tom Brady ($7,600) at home vs NYJ.  What can I say about the woeful Jets secondary?  They lost Dee Milliner last week to a torn ACL which is the second starter lost to season ending injury and are now forced to use back ups as their primary CB's.  Brady is heating up and this could be just the math up to keep his steam rolling.  The Jets are giving up a league leading (well tied with the Bucs) 15 TD's through the air while only intercepting one ball on the season.  Both  stats are worst in their respective categories.




No comments:

Post a Comment