Friday, October 24, 2014

Searching Around The Bargain Bin

Demaryius Thomas started us off nicely last night for you guys who put him in your line up.  I'll take 21.5 all day long from my top end WR, keep in mind the way I constructed my line ups this week was based on multiple top tier WR's.

If Jordy Nelson and Dez Bryant can be just decent on Sunday, we can walk away with 50-60 points from just 3 WR's.


On to the Bargain Bin:


I have found myself using Jerick McKinnon ($4900) vs TB in many contests.  Not only did
McKinnon go to my High School (Sprayberry HS, Marietta Ga...roughly 20 years apart) but the kid is simply talented.  Tampa Bay can not play defense right now.  Over the last 4 games, the Bucs have given up 42 PPG on AVERAGE!  The percentages are playing in our favor with McKinnon

Doug Baldwin ($4700 vs Carolina)
Over the last 5 weeks, the Panthers have been absolutely GASHED by the top WR(s) from the opposing team.  With Russell Wilson coming in hot, Percy Harvin traded to the Jets, I expect Doug Baldwin to have a field day this weekend.

WR against Carolina last 5 weeks
Green Bay - Cobb/Nelson - 10/201/2 - 45.3 FPTS
Cincinnati - Mohamed Sanu - 10/120/1 - 31.0 FPTS
Chicago - Forte/Jefferey - 18/212/2 - 58.3 FPTS
Baltimore - Torrey/Steve - 9/192/3 - 49.2 FPTS
Pittsburgh - A. Brown - 10/90/2 - 31.0 FPTS

These are some gaudy numbers folks.  Sign me up for Seattle's leading WR, Doug Baldwin.

With the studs I have loaded at WR, I have to take a shot at TE, and that is OK with me.

Zach Ertz ($3200 vs Arizona)
Arizona is ranked 31st in the NFL against the pass and have given up some awful numbers against the TE as well.

TE's against Arizona defense
Jordan Reed - 8/92 - 17.2 FPTS
Julius Thomas - 6/66/2 - 24.6 FPTS
Larry Donnell - 7/81 - 15.1 FPTS
Antontio Gates - 6/81 - 14.1 FPTS

This averages out to 17.75 FPTS per game.  For $3200, I love Zach Ertz in this match up.

Mark Ingram ($4300 vs GB)
The Packers have not defended the rush at all this season.  They are currently ranked 31st against the rush and both Pierre Thomas and Khiry Robinson will both be out for this game leaving Mark Ingram and Travaris Cadet to fill the void.

RB's against GB
Lamar Miller - 17.3 FPTS
Matt Forte - 25.1 FPTS
Reggie Bush - 21.9 FPTS
Chris Ivory - 11.7 FPTS
Marshawn Lynch - 28.4 FPTS

Green Bay seems to give points away for free, just stand in line if you'd like to run the ball against the Packers.  Give me more Mark Ingram please!

@brian_eilering
br_eilering@yahoo.com
https://www.draftkings.com/r/BrianEilering

Someone has to win, it might as well be us!


Note: FPTS - Draft Kings points

No comments:

Post a Comment