Monday, October 20, 2014

The Teddy Line Up Card

OK, now that I have adjusted the line up to account for Teddy Bridgewater, I have made a few substitutions improving my line up in various positions.

PosPlayerFPPG
QBT. Bridgewater12.4swap out
RBDenard Robinson6.5swap out
RBBen Tate11.1swap out
WRJordy Nelson23.3swap out
WRGolden Tate19.2swap out
WRDemaryius Thomas25.4swap out
TEJordan Reed9.7swap out
FLEXDez Bryant19.1swap out
DSTVikings7.1swap out

Keeping my base line up, I was able to remove Greg Jennings (which is a strong value) and replace him with Golden Tate who could have another field day against the reeling Atlanta Falcons who are clearly on the down turn.  

In order to make this happen, I replaced Owen Daniels with Jordan Reed.  As long as his hamstring holds up, this line up has some blow up potential I wouldn't be afraid to put into a GPP contest though I rarely play those type of contests.

No comments:

Post a Comment