Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Daily Bargain Bin RB's

Running Back Bin

Lamar Miller ($5,300) vs Chicago - It was reported early today that Knowshon Moreno has been put on season ending IR catapulting Miller into a strong RB play this week.  The news came out after the prices were set on DK so we are able to benefit.  While Chicago has been pretty stingy on the ground, this is still a good bargain bin play.  Miller has found the end zone 4 times already this season and I expect that number to go to 5.

Justin Forsett ($5,600) vs Atlanta - As much as I love Atlanta, I find myself playing as many players as I can vs my hometown team.  It is a recipe that has worked over and over again all season long.  The Falcons rush defense is absolutely horrid.  They are giving up more than 140 yards per game and have given up a league worst 12 TD's.  The Falcons gave up 41 points to Minnesota who has on three separate occasions scored in the single digits.  They also scored a paltry 10 points vs Green Bay.

Forsett hasn't been phenomenal but we don't need him to be.  We need him to get touches and that's what he's doing.  He is averaging 3.83 catches per game and a total of 14.5 total touches per game.  Stack these touches up vs a terrible defense, and I think we can expect 80+ yards rushing another 7-10 catches and quite possibly two scores.  I'm starting him across the board.

Other Players To Watch
Andre Ellington ($6,500) vs Oakland - His catches could put him in the 20 point category.

Branden Oliver ($6,300) vs KC - KC has yet to give up a rushing TD, I'd be a little weary of this one though Oliver will get his touches.

Ben Tate ($5,300) vs Jax - This one will likely be in most of my LU's.  Jax has looked fair the last couple weeks holding both Pitt and Tenn.  Jax is middle of the road against the run, Tate could eat up a lot of clock at the end adding to his totals.

Brandon Bolden ($3,400) vs New England - I don't like the match-up vs NYJ rush defense but I do like the concept of Bolden costing a mere $3400 and could get some serious attention in the running game with Ridley out for the year.

There are some obvious players I have not mentioned here, but that's why it's suppose to be the Bargain Bin...not the top shelf bin.  Though if I see a matchup that is too hard to resist, I'll certainly share the information.

Your feedback is welcome.

Good Luck this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment