Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 7 Summary

Week 7 proves why I like to spread out my risk.  While I had some strong performances, a couple players did not live up to their billing.

Line Up 1: 126.54
Jordan Cameron the lone dull bulb.  This line up is in the running to win the contests it is entered in.

Line Up 2: 146.50
Again, Jordan Cameron fizzled out while Odell Beckham and Golden Tate carried their weight at very inexpensive prices.  This line up has strong shot at winning the contests it is entered in.

Line Up 3:  94.56
What the hell is that smell?  This one was a stinker.  Ben Tate, Michael Crabtree, and Andre Holmes all fell short of my expectations.

The week isn't over though I am still in line to win more than I lost.  That is what we are shooting for.  We can't win them all but if we can win more than we lose and stay ahead of the rake, we make money.

I am currently up 40% on my money from week 1.  If this week holds up, and it might, I will again increase my bank roll.

Please let me know if you have any comments/suggestions/questions.

Someone has to win, it might as well be us.

@brian_eilering
br_eilering@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment