Thursday, January 21, 2016

DFM Moving Forward

There are only four teams left meaning there are very few players to select from for DFS.  Your margin for error with so few players is razor thin.  If you want to make a lineup or two and try to hit a homerun ball, go for it.  Just know, your percentages of winning any real kind of money is very slim.

I have gained a ton of readers over the last few months.  I GREATLY appreciate each and every one of you.  The only way to keep your loyalty is to keep the quality of my work up.  I don't feel like spending time on four teams for DFS produces quality work.

Instead of breaking down the last two rounds of the NFL playoffs, I will spend my time more wisely looking ahead to the 2016 season for fantasy purposes.

I have been widely successful in all aspects of fantasy football over the last ten years.  I have played in nearly every format imaginable.  I am going to take the next couple weeks digging into theories and players for your upcoming fantasy season.  I will be personally starting a dynasty league and while I spend my time researching for the new league I am entering,  I will report back to you guys my findings.

Future Articles
1. Rookie Breakdown - Looking ahead to the upcoming NFL draft.
2. Biggest mistakes from 2015 - Most common mistakes we made and how to avoid them in 2016.
3. New HC and OC around the league - Coaching changes will surely affect the FF landscape.
4. Sleepers for 2016 - Some players that made nice contributions and could blow up for 2016.

These are just a few of the topics I will be covering in the coming weeks.  I am also in the process of putting together a podcast.  I am really looking to grow The Daily Fantasy Minute and I again thank you all for helping me make it possible.

Suggestions are welcome, I wouldn't turn away a sponsor or two either.

Br_Eilering@yahoo.com
Tweet me @Brian_Eilering


No comments:

Post a Comment