Thursday, December 31, 2015

Week 17 TE Plays

The Daily Fantasy Minute: Where DFS advice is always free!

I will never tell anyone to not start Rob Gronkowski, he is an easy one to put in your line up every week.  My personal opinion, I try to find value at the TE position due to Gronk's weekly hefty price tag.

The TE list I like for the price is very short this week.  Instead of reaching for a third recommendation, I will keep my list shorter this week with just two recommendations.  Again, Gronkowski should always be considered when healthy though I like these two plays much better for Week 17.

1.  Zach Miller ($4600)

Detroit 46.5
Chicago -1.5

I have suggested Miller each of the last three weeks and he continues to pay off.  Alshon Jeffery joined Martellus Bennett when he was sent to IR this week ending his 2015 season.  Zach Miller has lead the Bears in targets over the last three weeks.  As one of Cutler's more reliable targets, that trend will continue.  Miller will again benefit from Jeffery being out with an increased workload both between the 20's and in the red zone.  Miller has gone over 3x value each of the last three weeks and I am willing to bet on him once again to pay off for us.

2.  Zach Ertz ($3600)

Philadelphia 52
NY Giants -3.5

Zach Ertz was a Hail Mary play for me last week and he paid off in a big way catching 13 balls for 122 yards.  Ertz is PFF's fifth ranked TE and has been utilized more over the last three weeks seeing an increase in targets in each game.  Ertz is averaging over 98 YPG in that same stretch having his only two touchdowns in the last four games.  The Giants pass defense continues to struggle giving up the most yardage on the season and allowing 29 passing touch downs.  This game has a very high total and should end in a shoot out.  Both teams will put a lot of points on the board and Ertz is almost sure to benefit.  Ertz price tag is very attractive at just $3600 making his 3x and 4x value very attainable.  Ertz should be considered in all DFS formats.

Week 17 WR Plays

I answer any and all fantasy and DFS questions

Tweet me @Brian_Eilering
Email me Br_Eilering@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment