Thursday, December 24, 2015

Week 16 Optimal Line Ups

The Daily Fantasy Minute: Where DFS advice is always free!

I have gone through and set a few line ups.  Two of them I have in many contests.  All of them include players discussed through out the week.

Tent Poles: A tent pole is a player used on all line ups no matter how many line ups are being used.
Ben Roethlisberger - I wanted to use Bortles in a couple.  Their price was so close to each other I had to go with the more talented player.
Antonio Brown
Allen Robinson
Karlos Williams
Zach Miller - His price realed me in each time.  I wanted to pay up for Brown/Robinson, spending little on Miller helped the cause.  He isn't a must own but he did fit into my DFS puzzle each time.

Interchangeable Parts: Depending on how your line ups shake out, these are all pieces to consider at varying price levels.
Danny Woodhead
Jeremy Maclin
Rueben Randle
Cameron Artis-Payne
Michael Floyd
David Johnson - I really like Johnson but I fear his ownership will be high.  I faded him a bit on two cards for this purpose.

D/ST
Denver
Detroit

Similar to last week, I will not publish my cards.  If you ask me directly, I will again share them with you.  I shared them with quite a few people last week.  I hope they played them because they won money in all the contests I entered them in.  The only reason I don't publish them is because I know some of you like putting the puzzle together.

Tweet me @Brian_Eilering
Email me Br_Eilering@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment