Thursday, September 29, 2016

DFS Week 4

I hate how real life gets in the way of a fun hobby.  That is exactly what is happening.  My work is keeping me from my favorite hobby.  My apologies to you guys (and there are a ton) that come back week after week, my time is being sucked out of me by real life responsibilities.

I still read and do as much research as normal, I just don't have the time to write it all up.  So, if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.  I still have several line ups already filled out and ready to go.

I do like Cinci D tonight on TNF, I would couple them with Jeremy Hill as well.

Questions/Comments
Br_Eilering@yahoo.com
@Brian_Eilering

And hey, if you live in or may be moving to the Atlanta area and happen to be in the market for a home, give me a call/text. (678-978-8472)

I have done tons of transactions over the last year, I would be glad to help you out in your search!

No comments:

Post a Comment